About a month ago Denise of Bellis tagged me to share seven random/weird facts about myself and I am just now following through. I wish I could say I see rainbows in my sleep or that I keep pet ants, but I don’t (yet!). Here’s what I came up with:
1. I am allergic to alcohol.
2. I don’t like practicing, especially when it comes to sewing. I just want to dive in and do it.
3. I wake up every morning with some form of a mohawk.
4. I rarely ever wear a bra around the house. Sometimes there are piles that form near my computer or on the sofa.
5. I have purchased St. Ives apricot scrub ever since my first year of college, in 1993. I was bummed when they changed the scent of it last year.
6. I never leave the library without weighing down my tote – never with just a book or two. David often asks me when I plan on returning the library (i.e. my considerable stack of borrowed books).
7. The last time I went karaoke-ing (this past summer) I sang two songs: “Falling Down” and “My Happy Ending” both by Avril Lavigne. Can you imagine!? I don’t even have the benefit of claiming drunk (see #1).
Here are a couple random photos, too: