I’ve been tagged by Tracy at Prickly Pear Bloom to post 7 honest things about myself. Surprisingly, I found this task to be difficult, and I’m not sure why… like maybe these bits of information aren’t really very post-worthy. But here goes…
- I just started group guitar lessons. It has been something on my “Things to do during my lifetime” list. Yesterday I had my second class. Now, instead of playing air guitar, I’ll post pics on how my playing turns my husband’s hair prematurely grey.
- Being around a lot of people makes me uncomfortable. I’m much better one-on-one or with smaller groups. If you meet me around a lot of people and think I come across perfectly normal, then know that I am acting.
- I’m allergic to alcohol – no beer, wine, or any liquor for me. It’s the saddest thing really, not having an excuse for my odd behaviors like everybody else.
- If I could choose an aspect of myself to change, I’d up my self-motivation. Then maybe I’d get through my “Things to do during my lifetime” list a lot faster.
- I really like sunny mornings. A good cup of coffee and a yummy breakfast make it even better. I like how the day feels so fresh and full of potential and promise. Like anything can happen. Like how today I might turn into superwoman and accomplish everything on my to-do list (yes, I’m big on lists).
- I have a sweet tooth. I think I get it from my Dad, and my sister is the same way. Even when I feel full to bursting, I can still make room for a little dessert. It’s amazing that I’m not seriously overweight, although I’ve had to buy new pants this year…
- My favorite movies are the feel-good kind, usually involving an adventuresome romance. A few movies I could watch over and over: The Fifth Element, Amelie, The Thomas Crown Affair, Sweet Home Alabama, and The Sound of Music. I know, it’s embarrassing.
Now, to carry on the tradition, I’m tagging: Turkey Creek Lane, Paper Kitty, Cross.Pollination, Amethystlune, KeenEye, Diane Aldred, and The Pure Interest (even though Rachel was recently tagged with the “Four” question kind). The guidelines are:
1 Link the person who has tagged you
2 Tell seven true things about yourself
3 Tag seven new people
4 Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it